CSR Policy Formulation & Advisory
At Walchand Plus, we believe that having a focus on the triple bottom line – Profit, People and Planet is crucial to gauge the true performance of an organization over a period of time. From strategy to execution, and at every stage, we will help you move forward and realize the tremendous business and social benefits from your social and outreach initiatives. Our CSR consulting and advisory services aim to fill gaps felt by organizations in meeting their social responsibility commitments. Walchand Plus will leverage its network of partners to roll-out solutions as per your desired timelines. A robust evaluation framework is in place to ensure that these solutions are measurable.
We provide the following solutions to organizations:
- Developing CSR Strategy and Program
- Define a customized CSR strategy aligned to your organisational goals.
- Identify and design programs in line with the CSR strategy.
- Align with existing/own/other CSR initiatives, causes and opportunities that fall within the guidelines and are relevant or worthy of association.
- Building the commitment of top management towards the development of an HR policy that links corporate governance, corporate strategy and CSR, to follow a realistic CSR policy.
- Align the organization’s corporate communication and HR department for possible CSR agenda-building.
- Setting expectations for young professionals who might be interested in social sector engagement.
- Building research capabilities to plan CSR strategy and corporate sustainability.
- Planning and Implementation
- Identify and map key stakeholders.
- Conduct a feasibility study in key areas.
- Involve stakeholders right from start.
- Identify and engage with audited service providers and experts.
- Facilitate the effective implementation of the projects including detailed project plan and budgets.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Utilize specialized tools and processes to monitor progress.
- Facilitate management review visits.
- Provide periodical progress updates.
- Conduct impact evaluation.